Saturday, August 11, 2007

Welcome from Shannon and Daven

Welcome to the Just Between Friends Tulsa blog. We are hoping to give you relevant information here as well as give you a little peak at what the Tulsa sale is all about. Special thanks to Jill and Lisa with coming up with this idea and executing it for us! I know that, if you are consigning at the Fall 2007 event (August 19-26th) that you are probably busy tagging your items. I hope that you are taking advantage of our new online tagging system. It is so much faster than hand-writing your tags! My kids have been a huge help getting our items ready. I enter the tags in the http://www.myjbftags.com/ system (So EASY!) and then press print. I then give them to my kids to cut out and pin/tape on the waiting items…it went by so quickly. I have more items to price/tag today and I am looking forward to it..not dreading it! J
Don’t forget to let friends of yours that are “First Time Moms” know that tomorrow (Sunday, August 12) is the last day to sign up to be a first time mom and come to our special presale on Saturday, August 18th at 7:00pm…they have to pre-register by using our online signup page.
Check the blog often for more information.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the event beginning August 19th at the Trade Center at Expo Square ! (21st just west of Yale)

See you soon,
Shannon and Daven