Saturday, February 26, 2011

And They're Off!

It's an exciting day at JBF! Presale day for all those who volunteer, barter, consign, or those who befriend a consignor and talk them into giving them their friend pass. :) And as always, there's plenty to go around! It never ceases to amaze me how many unique items there are to be found each and every sale! Take a peek at a few of my favorites...

Perfect kite-flying weather!

LOVE these vintage Disney story books - Actually I have serious buyer's remorse on these - or "not-buyer's remorse?" :) Anyway, I WISH now I'd bought them...


Sweet little tutu's for your aspiring ballerina...


But these were my absolute favorite - I can now claim I'VE SEEN IT ALL. Pediped high heels for newborns (not really, but they were made to look like heels). How fun are these?

A 12-hour volunteer with a rack full of clothes! It pays to shop early! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just between Friends Spoils!!
Steven's
10 tank/jersys
11 shorts
4 tee shirts
...6 dress shirts
4 pair shoes
Aisley's
8 onsies
19 outfit sets
9 dresses w/bloomers
3 Jacket 2pc sets
1 skirt
1 pants
1 swim outfit
4 pair shoes

$210.00!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say a big thanks to JBF Tulsa, what would I do without you!! both my kids clothed till Fall!!