Friday, August 26, 2011

1/2 Price Sale Info...

I thought I would pass along some information Mollie sent out in an email this afternoon in case anyone missed it... It's a great opportunity to shop the 1/2 price sale a little early! :) Keep in mind, even if you can't volunteer enough hours to shop early this evening, you can shop the 1/2 price sale tomorrow!

From Mollie:

This is a reminder for 12 & 24 hour volunteers that you can shop early tonight for the ½ price sale (YEAH!!!!!!) Times are from 7:30pm -9:30pm! And there are still TONS of bargains on the floor!! 5 & 7 Hour Volunteers, if you would like to shop early too- you CAN! Yes, there is a catch!!


5 Hour Volunteers – if you can give us 4 hours of volunteer time for breakdown (which happens 6p – 12a August 27, & 9a – 8p August 28) We definitely could use your help!!


7 Hour Volunteers – if you can give us 2 more hours of volunteer time for breakdown (same as above schedule), that would be amazing!!!


If you can volunteer for breakdown & would like to shop tonight, stop by Mollie’s desk & pick up your presale pass!!


Also, I wanted to post a few more of my last minute favorites, look for these fun items when you are shopping the 1/2 off sale!

I actually prefer to dig through the games and puzzles once they've been out for a couple of days. It makes it much easier to find what I'm looking for when there are less of them. I know, I sound a bit crazy, but it really does make the process easier!


A ridiculous number of toddler electronics left - tons of great ones!


My kids can't be the only ones playing sports this fall?


This 'diggin' wobble board is actually really cool. We have a similar one (different brand), and my kids have really enjoyed it!

No comments: