Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Extras at JBF

One of my favorite sections of the sale is the vendor area that lines the north wall. There is always a variety of items available to suit just about anyone, and it's always FUN items (mostly for mom!)! This year I thought I would highlight these lovely ladies and some of their fun booths!

My personal favorite - Tupperware. I grew up with my Mom storing everything and anything in Tupperware, including even Tupperware sippy cups. :) Still my favorite stuff to send in kids' lunchboxes!


Other vendors I saw included 'Lil Doodlebugs' (I hope I'm getting her shop's name right) - which had the CUTEST bows, tutus, and hats, Mary Kay, Thirty-One, and Scentsy! Can't go wrong at ANY of these! Be sure to stop by and check them out when at the sale this weekend!




No comments: