Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tightening the Belt...

I think in the current state of the US economy, all of us are trying to watch our pennies a little closer, even when it comes to stuff for your kids. And I think that's one of the great things about JBF - you can get like new, name brand clothes for a fraction of the price! I regularly find name brand items (I've gotten everything from GAP to L.L. Bean to Gymboree) with the price tags STILL ATTACHED! And with that, you see that you really are paying such a small portion of the retail price! It makes me feel much better about getting the most out of every dollar!

So this year I'm going with a plan. I will have a list of things I want to come away with and my budget in hand... It will be interesting to see how much I can check off the list - I'll be back after I shop to report on how much I was about to get for the dollar amount I set aside. I have a feeling it will be most everything!

So this begs the question, do you having a shopping plan or list for JBF this year? If so, what is it? 10 days and counting!!

No comments: