Monday, August 23, 2010

Wow! Still a GREAT selection!

I shopped again today (oops, I meant to just take some pictures for you all). The racks are STILL just loaded with great clothing and there are still some really neat toys/equipment/furniture left too! There is no way one person could see it all in just one trip out there.

So if you haven't been yet, go now! If you have already been, go back- I promise it is worth it!

Here are just a few unique goodies I noticed today.

A kiddie golf cart!
If the golf cart didn't attract all of the neighbors, I'm pretty sure this would- a 3 car wagon!
I see some Twinkle Toes (light up) Sketchers. Surely my daughter isn't the only one begging for these (but those weren't her size!).
After all of this shopping, I'm pretty sure we'll all need some more storage.
Emily? Is there an Emily out there? If so, for $10, she *needs* this adorable wall hanging!

No comments: