Monday, February 28, 2011

Good News for ALL!

I was amazed when I arrived at the JBF sale on Monday morning. First of all, there were SO many cars there! Consignors, the shoppers are coming in record numbers!
As for shoppers, here's your good news...there are still plenty of good deals out there. Just as an example, I "scored" some cute Nike soccer cleats for my daughter in like new condition for $8.50. Remember, some consignors just dropped off new things on Sunday evening. These pictures were all taken on Monday morning.

There are still some top brands still out there...I quickly found Baby Lulu, Crazy 8, Gymboree and Disney!

And look at all of these brand NEW Melissa & Doug toys...great birthday gifts at great prices!


Amazing kitchen...wow!

Some little girl is going to LOVE this...

Wow! I sure didn't have one of these, but I'm sure it could come in handy!

Someone needs Tuggy!

What a great little picnic table- just the right size for kiddos.

Many area soccer teams start games this Saturday...get ready!

No comments: